26.12.10

Santa Bunny (:
Photobucket
o
Merry belated Christmas, a greeting from Santa Bunny from above !(:.....

I simply love christmas because its the season of giving!
Hooray!...Finally done making these bunnies,9 of them altogether and they come with a hp's strap.As much as i would like to continute making,I stopped at no.9 because i am running out of time and energy.Haha!So i've 9 very lucky friends indeed.:D...

Ok, joking aside.It seems like in a few more days,2010 is drawing to a close.Many thanks to all my friends who played a part in my life,enriching it in their own little ways.I guess life is never smooth sailing,more like going through a roller coaster filled with ups and downs,tears and sweat.So,i really appreciate those who are on the ride with me.(:I am counting my blessings and looking forward to a better year!

Anyway,I hope your christmas was nice.
Be blessed. (:(:(:

7 comments:

YL said...

very cute, love it! ;3

Tingz said...

Ling jie!:3...
I'm glad you like it.
Cya next year(:

w3ini said...

Yay, i'm one of the 9 lucky ones!

Tingz said...

Hahaha!(:
Mdm ni,..give me the pw to your blog....:D..
Hopefully we can meet up for badminton on the 15th!(:

JieShi said...

hi jie! jieshi here.. somehow I stumbled onto your blog! Wasn't sure if it was you until I saw the funkyfish design which I totally remembered from many years ago.. haha. Anyway, you are so talented! haha.. don't know if you will see this though, seems like you stopped blogging for quite some time.

Anyway, Love your art! when you become famous, give me discount ok.

Tingz said...

Hey girl!..I'm v surprised to see you here!(:....
Woah!Haha!Amazing!You actually came across my art blog.:D...Yes!Funkyfish is so long ago.:x...
Haha!You flattered me!Definitely not as talented as you think.(:Anyway,i'm currently working on another illustration..will be up soon!(I hope :)
How are things at your side?Manage to cook your own meals?:b...

Jie Shi said...

haha, I never cooked a single meal.. I just eat microwave and canned food. don't even own a pot can! yay, I shall look forward to your next illustration.

Are you on fb? I just joined fb.. to share like scotland photos, just with a few good friends and family only. you can add me through my hotmail if you have! haha ok, take care!