1.1.12

Hello 2012.
Some things i realized in 2011.

1) I've learnt not to over think things but follow your heart, go with the flow and just do it. I like it alot when forrest gump said, "Life is a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. " Even chocolates have different flavors right? (:

2) I like to preplan ahead of time but many a time planning doesn't mean you don't fail. So now, even if life doesn't work out the way i expect, i'll embrace the change and believe that it will eventually lead to a better plan.

3) If capturing intangible moments taught me anything this year, Henri Cartier-Bresson said it best." You just have to live and life will give you pictures."

I cannot be thankful enough to be surrounded by many warm & inspiring friends. Your support and constant encouraging words have been invaluable to me.
2011 was full of surprises (good & bad) and i can't wait for what is in store for 2012!

Happy 2012 to you who're still reading.(:
Thank you for letting me share alittle bit of my world with you.

No comments: